Placing an order
- Browse the Norexmart.com Online catalogue to make your purchase. Select the item you wish to order; enter the quantity you desire and click on "Order".
- When your order contains the items and quantities you wish to purchase, click on the "Checkout" link underneath your order.
- You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment information. Please see the Payment Options available to you and choose the one that suits you.
- Once you have successfully made your payment, your order will be processed & shipped within our stipulated timelines. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.
Norexmart.com Online is set up to take immediate online orders through the following modes of payment:
- Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network
- Visa Debit cards
From select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.
- The product prices listed are current and updated. However, these are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees and the prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect, at the time of shipping.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to pay locally, accordingly. We will not be able to confirm what these charges will be in advance and are not liable to pay these from our end.
All transactions at Norexmart.com Online are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Norexmart.com Online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendor, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is a CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4-digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card, in the signature area.
Out of stock Items
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled. Norexmart.com Online does not back order, that is, we do not accept orders which we cannot fulfil immediately.
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org com within 24 hours of placing the order. You can also call our Customer Care on +91-7055201580 (Timings: 9:30 am - 5 pm IST), within 24 hours of placing the order. Once orders have been dispatched, they cannot be cancelled. In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, you will be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument in 7-10 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse by courier.
All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the next day. All other orders will be dispatched within 48 hours. Applicable from Monday to Saturday Only*.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India and worldwide, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- Norexmart.com is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type, and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- *Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- *Not applicable on public holidays
- *Not applicable on offer days
Returns & Refund Policy
No return & refund policy. Goods once delivered will not be returned or refund.
Product Quality Related Complaints
In the case of a product quality concern, please send us an email at email@example.com within 7 days of the date of receipt of the product and with the following details. We shall take 24 to 48 hours to review the email and revert:
- Order number
- Product that is highlighted for quality issue
- Details of your Request
- Images or videos to support the complaint along with an image of the back label of the product where the Batch details are clearly visible
In the case of a quality issue highlighted our team will first connect you with an in-house Ayurvedic Doctor within 2 working days. Depending on the nature of the complaint, the conversation with our Doctor and his or her analysis of the situation, our customer team representative will then request to have the product sent back to our factory for a quality assessment, the quality report will then be available post 7 working days from receiving the product for quality check.
All products to be shared for inspection must be physically accompanied in the reverse pick-up by the original receipt and a document that states the following:
- Address of dispatch
- Name & Address of the customer
- Order number
- Contents of the package
Please also email this document and share an image of the reverse pick-up consignment (inside and outside packaging) with our Customer Care representative who you have been in touch with on email.
If the product passes the test and matches the complaint, we shall initiate return/exchange process within 7 days of the consignment being received by our quality inspection team. The overall quality inspection process starting from pick-up to the final response would involve a period of 3 weeks’ minimum.
Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy. Exchange of product due to allergic/skin reactions is not applicable. Exchange of product due to reasons including personal dislike of the product; dislike of the fragrance; dislike of colour that cannot be backed by proof of quality issues with the product itself is not applicable
No cash refunds are permitted.